What are Cookies?
- Ensure that web pages can run correctly
- Store your preferences, such as language or that you have selected the font size.
- Knowing your browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you’ve been in our midst.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer / device and not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of the cookies sent by the web sites HOTEL liberator, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the Services may be affected.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, allow websites work more agile and tailored to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, currency or detect access device.
- Establish levels of protection and security that impede Prevent cyber attacks against the web site or its users.
- Allow media managers can learn statistical data compiled cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
Do you also use third party cookies?
If you interact with the content of our Web site third-party cookies may also be established (eg, pressing buttons social networking or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a different domain of our site. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing web sites cited.
How I can control or delete cookies?
To allow, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
- Chrome from here:
- Firefox from here:
- Explorer from here:
- Safari from here:
- Operates from here: