- General Information
- Services and amenities
- Cusco Guide
- Events and incentives
There are daily flights to the city of Cusco from Lima (approximately 1 hour). There are direct flights to the city of Cusco from Lima, Arequipa, Juliaca (Puno) and other cities in the country (via these cities).
Different highways connect Cusco with other cities in the country.
- Lima-Arequipa-Cusco (1494 kilometers) an approximately 24-hour drive
- Lima – Arequipa: The paved South Pan American Highway runs along the coast
- Arequipa – Juliaca approximately 10 h
- Juliaca – Cusco approximately 12 h (highest point 4318 m.a.s.l. at La Raya)
There is train service between Cusco and the cities of Puno and Arequipa.
- Arequipa – Juliaca- Puno- Cusco (735 km.): 23-hour ride
- Puno – Cusco: 10-hour ride